Relax and save money and time when you take the GoTriangle shuttle to the N.C. State Fair each year!
How much does it cost?
The State Fair Shuttle uses a special pass that contains a round-trip (two rides). State Fair Shuttle Passes may be purchased at Regional Transit Information Center or on the State Fair Shuttle. You may also pay a cash fare. Exact change is required.
- Children 0-12: FREE
- Passenger 13 and older: $5
- Discounted fare (for those eligible for reduced fare): $2.50
GoTriangle ID, Medicare card or government-issued identification is required for discounted or free fares. Multi-day pass or GoPasses will not be accepted.
Where can I get on the GoTriangle Fair Shuttle?
Our shuttle serves three locations:
- UNC, South Road at Country Club | Map
- NC 54 park-and-ride lot | Map
- Regional Transit Information Center (The shuttle will use the Route 105 bus stop at RTC.) | Map
Can I use GoLive to track the shuttle?
Yes! Visit triangle.transloc.com and click GoTriangle.
Where does it drop off/pick up at the fair?
Fair shuttle bus riders will be dropped off and picked up at Gate 1 of the fairgrounds.