All guests to this site can view a listing of current solicitations and contract award information. However, you are required to sign up or login prior to downloading bid/proposal documents. Each time you download a document for a solicitation, your contact information is automatically associated with that solicitation so we can notify you of any addenda.
RFQ 19-003 RUS Bus Development Opportunity
GoTriangle is seeking to enter into a joint development partnership with a qualified development team for the development of the Raleigh Union Station Bus Facility Site ("RUS Bus Site"). The site is a 1.76-acre assemblage containing three parcels (210 S West Street, 206 S West Street, and 200 S West Street), located at the intersection of West Street and Hargett Street, in the heart of the burgeoning Warehouse District in Downtown Raleigh. Solicitation of a qualified development partner is critical to realizing a host of GoTriangle goals for the development. These goals include:
- Expanding transit choices by developing the bus facility as part of a multi-modal campus;
- Providing financial return to support GoTriangle operations;
- Creating a complete, mixed-use community and providing for public space;
- Delivering affordable housing as a program component; and
- Serving as precedent for future joint development partnerships.
On February 12th, GoTriangle will host a round table and site visit for prospective teams to tour the site and ask questions. GoTriangle will also accept written questions submitted to WBryant@gotriangle.org by February 25th. GoTriangle will post a consolidated list of answers no later than March 8th.
Note: Please review the solicitation in it's entirety for complete Submission Schedule.