Young GoTriangle riders, ages 12 and under, ride free!
Teens without a Youth GoPass pay half-price fare on GoTriangle buses. You can buy bus passes in person at the Regional Transit Information Center, on the bus with exact change or online here.
Where will you go?The bus can take you to the library, museums, parks, out to eat or wherever you want to explore! While you plan your next adventure, be sure to check out our coloring book and I Spy game!
Tips for riding the bus
- Do you know where you want to go? Ask your parents to use the TransLoc Rider app to see the bus arrive in real-time!
- Arriving at your bus stop. Make sure to look both ways before crossing the street and arrive five minutes early.
- Get the driver's attention! When you see your bus, wave at the driver to let him know you want to ride!
- Hop on board. Pay your fare with cash or a pre-paid pass.
- Let's ride! Stay seated while the bus is in motion and don't forget: no food or drinks!
- Pull the cord! Let the driver know you want to get off the bus at your destination.
Check out our flip book!