GoTriangle partners with public transportation agencies and organizations that promotes commuter benefits in the Triangle region of North Carolina to form a “family of services” that provides public transportation, ridesharing, bicycling, and teleworking services, incentives, and resources.
GoTriangle and its partners work together to provide viable commuting options that enhance the quality of life in the region and improve accessibility to our communities’ assets while reducing roadway congestion, air pollution, and oil consumption.
- Interested in information on central Durham? Head over to the Durham County page!
- Learn how SmartCommute@rtp provides safe, affordable and sustainable options to the Research Triangle Park’s 50,000 employees.
- Want to know more about employer services in Wake County? We have a page for that.
- Love all things Chapel Hill? Hillsborough? Check out our Orange County page.
- Want information on Duke, UNC, NCSU, NCCU or Wake Tech? Take a look at our Universities page.