Holiday hours of service and operations
There are certain holidays when GoTriangle doesn't operate or runs reduced service so that staff members can spend time with family and friends.
GoTriangle does NOT operate bus or shuttle service on the following holidays:
- Memorial Day (Starting Sunday-level service in 2019)
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
GoTriangle operates reduced Sunday-level service* on:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Good Friday (Saturday-level in 2018, regular service starting in 2019)
- Friday after Thanksgiving (Saturday-level in 2018, Sunday-level starting in 2019)
- Christmas Eve
- New Year's Day
*Reduced Service means GoTriangle core routes (100, 300, 400, 700, and 800) will use the Sunday schedule. The other routes 102, 105, 201, 301, 305, 405, 420, 805, the Go Ondemand service and all express routes will not be in service.
Ticket building hours of operation
The ticket/customer service window at the Regional Transit Information Center is open during the following hours when GoTriangle is operating service:
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and reduced-service holidays: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.