Plaza Administrative Offices and Ticket building hours of operation
The Administrative offices and pass sales office is closed to the public until transit operations is back to full capacity.
GoTransit Regional Information Center hours of operation
- Monday-Sunday: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Not open on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- During adverse weather events, hours may vary based on service levels
GoTransit Regional Information Center holiday hours of operation
- New Year’s Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Good Friday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m..
- Memorial Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Independence Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Labor Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Holiday hours of service and operations
There are certain holidays when GoTriangle doesn't operate or runs reduced service so that staff members can spend time with family and friends.
GoTriangle does NOT operate bus or shuttle service on the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
GoTriangle operates Sunday-level service* on:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve, service ending at 7 p.m.
*Reduced Service means GoTriangle core routes (100, 300, 400, 700, and 800) will use the Sunday schedule. The other routes 102, 105, 201, 301, 305, 405, 420, 805, the Go Ondemand service and all express routes will not be in service.