GoTriangle typically updates bus service twice a year as new routes are rolled out and existing routes are adjusted.
Currently approved changes
This year's service changes began on August 5, 2018 and include:
- Schedule changes for Route CRX
- Additional trips and schedule changes for Route DRX
- Extended Sunday service on Routes 100, 300, 400, 700, and 800
- A new holiday calendar with service on more holidays
- Minor adjustments to Route 300's weekday schedule
New Holiday Calendar
All holidays will now use a Sunday schedule instead of a Saturday schedule, to match GoRaleigh, GoDurham and GoCary.
- Memorial Day - Sunday service (begins 2019)
- Independence Day (July 4) - Sunday service (begins 2019)
- Labor Day - Sunday service (begins 2019)
- Day After Thanksgiving - Sunday service
- Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) - Sunday service
- New Year's Day (Jan. 1) - Sunday service
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday - Sunday service
- Good Friday - Regular service
Wake Forest Park-and-Ride
The park-and-ride stop in Wake Forest, stop #1811 (White St at Elm Ave), will be relocated effective Monday, August 6, due to construction. This relocation will cause some routing and scheduling changes to the WRX (Wake Forest - Raleigh Exress) and the WFL (Wake Forest Loop). Please add extra time to your journey. A new stop (#1099 - Elm Ave at Whie St) will become the new park-and-ride and end-of-line stop in Wake Forest, located at the old SunTrust Bank. Parking is available around this building. The WRX will no longer serves stop #1811. The WFL stop #1811 (White St at Elm Ave) relocated to just north of Elm Avenue.
More information on the relocation can be found here. Please contact 919-485-RIDE (7433) with any questions about this stop relocation.