Based on NC Executive Order No. 121 Stay at Home Order in response to COVID-19, the GoTriangle Board of Trustees will be holding remote meetings. Links to join or listen to the meeting can be found below. Agenda will be linked once available.
- Operations & Finance Committee – December 3, 8:30 am virtual meeting Join or Dial +1-415-655-0003, Access code: 171 387 2144, Password: 1234
- Board of Trustees – November 18, 12:00 pm - virtual meeting Join or Dial +1-415-655-0003, Access code: 178 965 9243, Password: 1234
- Planning & Legislative Committee - November 18, virtual meeting, immediately following the Board of Trustees' meeting (same log-in)
- View the 2020 Meeting Calendar
- View the 2021 Meeting Calendar
GoTriangle is governed by a 13-member Board of Trustees. The region’s principal municipalities and counties appoint ten (10) members to staggered four-year terms. The North Carolina Secretary of Transportation appoints three (3) ex officio nonvoting members. By law, the Board of Trustees is authorized to make decisions and enact policy for the agency.