FREE RIDES TO VACCINATION SITES
GoTriangle is offering free shared rides to and from COVID-19 vaccination sites within our service area for those who have vaccination appointments.
Please call 919-485-7582 at least 24 hours in advance to schedule your ride to the site and when you are ready to be taken home from the site. Please note that you may be sharing rides with others and that masks and social distancing are required.
When you call to schedule your ride, please have proof of appointment and name of vaccination center ready. Let us know if you have any special ride requirements.
View the flyer HERE
Face masks required.
TSA requires proper wearing of face masks, per federal law. Face masks are to be worn at all times. Failure to comply will result in denial of boarding or removal, and may result in penalties. Per the Governor's order, effective 5 p.m. on 11/25, masks are required on public transportation. Please wear your mask when boarding, during your ride and while exiting the bus.
GoTriangle no longer limits the number of passengers on buses and asks that they socially distance when possible.
Stay Healthy. Stay Secure.
Covid-related service changes effective 10/11/20
With more people working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, ridership on GoTriangle routes is much lower than normal so we need to make a few temporary changes. The NRX and 311 will remain out of service, and on Oct. 11 Route 105 will temporarily stop service as well. Route 105 customers can use Route 100, which will be adjusted to provide a similar travel time and will serve the airport only after 6:30pm and all day Sunday. An RDU shuttle will provide service between the RTC and the airport Monday through Saturday until 6:30pm.
Coronavirus UPDATES: How GoTriangle is responding
The health and safety of GoTriangle passengers remain our top priority. Visit this page for ongoing updates related to COVID-19
GoTriangle Ticket Office
- Beginning Monday, July 27, GoTriangle's ticket office will close at 4:30pm until further notice.
Schedule as of Sunday, June 28th
- GoTriangle returns to a modified regular schedule. All routes running with the exception of the NRX and Routes 310 and 311.
To help reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus, Orange County, Durham County and the cities of Durham and Raleigh have mandated that residents cover their faces in public, including on public transit. Beginning Monday, June 22, GoTriangle requires passengers, with a few exceptions, to wear face coverings.
What GoTriangle is doing to reduce risks
- Requiring face coverings and asking riders to abstain from riding if showing any symptoms.
- Suspending fares and asking passengers to use the rear door to enter and exit to maintain a safe distance from the bus operator.
- Providing hand sanitizer on every bus.
- Disinfecting all high-touch areas on each bus several times a day.
- Cleaning each bus throughout once and even sometimes twice a day.
- Fogging buses with disinfectant on a regular schedule.
If you have additional questions or concerns please call 919-485-7433.