Regional Transit Center
GoTriangle’s Regional Transit Center (RTC) is located at 901 Slater Road in Durham’s Imperial Center. The transit center is adjacent to the Research Triangle Park. The customer service window is closed when GoTriangle does not operate.
Ticket Window Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Reduced Service Holidays: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Regional Transit Center provides:
- Amenities such as covered shelters, more park-and-ride spaces, bike racks, ticket sales counter, waiting room and rest room facilities
- A high density location with thousands of potential riders in Imperial Center and pedestrian access to shops and restaurants nearby
- Green initiatives such as energy saving windows, high-efficiency heat pump, in-line water heating and water conserving rest room facilities
- Proximity to the Research Triangle Park and its employers
- A close connection to RDU International Airport
Directions to the Regional Transit Center
From the east (Raleigh, RDU): Take I-40 East to Page Rd. (Exit 282). At the end of the exit take a right onto Page Rd. After Passing under the highway you will take a left onto Emperor Blvd at the first stop light you come to. You will pass the Sheraton Hotel on your left. Take a left at the stop light (Slater Rd). Take the 2nd entrance on your right (Parliament Ct) to enter the Regional Transit Center, which is located near our administrative offices.
From the west (Chapel Hill, Durham): Take I-40 West to Page Rd. (Exit 282). At the end of the exit go through the light onto Emperor Blvd. You will pass the Sheraton Hotel on your left. Take a left at the stop light (Slater Rd). Take the 2nd entrance on your right (Parliament Ct) to enter the Regional Transit Center, which is located near our administrative offices.
For more information about the Regional Transit Center call 919-485-RIDE (7433).
GoTransit Regional Information Center
The GoTransit Regional Transit Information Center provides a single source of information about public transportation services, ridesharing and paratransit services throughout the Triangle by allowing customers to make one call to 919-485-RIDE (7433). It is a cooperative function between GoTriangle, GoRaleigh, GoDurham, GoCary and the Town of Chapel Hill. Through this multi-agency partnership, the GoTransit Regional Information Center provides comprehensive transit information of a consistently high quality.
GoTransit Regional Information Center Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday and Holidays: 8 a. m. - 5 p.m.
GoTransit Regional Information Center Holiday Hours of Operation
- New Year’s Day: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Good Friday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Memorial Day: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Independence Day: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Labor Day: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.