GoTriangle changes next month will add new trips on the Chapel Hill-Raleigh Express and Durham-Raleigh Express in rush hours and provide new service to Perimeter Park in Morrisville.
The changes were approved in June by the GoTriangle Board of Trustees and will take effect on August 16, 2015.
“We’re able to add the extra trips to the busy Chapel Hill-Raleigh Express and Durham-Raleigh Express routes with funds from the local voter-approved sales tax in each county,” said John Tallmadge, Director of Regional Services Development. “We’re also pleased to add Perimeter Park in Morrisville to our service. It will be a great option for employees that tackle traffic at and around Lenovo, TimeWarner Cable, Oracle, Bayer and Telekec and the park each weekday.”
In addition to the Perimeter Park service and more trips on express services between Chapel Hill and Raleigh and Durham and Raleigh:
- There will be change in the stops served in the State Government Loop in Raleigh
- Major routing and schedule changes to Route 300’s weekday and Saturday Service (which includes Perimeter Park)
- Routing changes to Route 301
- Route 300X will now be part of Route 300
- Minor schedule changes will be made to address performance issues on Route 105, 201, 400 and 805.
A full list of the changes can be found at: http://triangletransit.org/aug2015.
GoTriangle improves the region’s quality of life by connecting people and places with reliable, safe, and easy-to-use travel choices that reduce congestion and energy use, save money, and promote sustainability, healthier lifestyles, and a more environmentally responsible community.
For more information, please contact Brad Schulz at 919-485-7434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.