Why sit clenched in your car when you can ride in comfort on a GoTriangle, GoDurham, GoRaleigh, GoCary or Chapel Hill Transit bus?
At GoTriangle, Route 800 serves The Streets at Southpoint in Durham, Route 400 serves Patterson Place in Durham and Eastgate Shopping Center and University Place in Chapel Hill, and Route WRX, operated by GoRaleigh, stops Monday through Friday at Triangle Town Center in Raleigh.
With the TransLoc phone app showing the location of your bus in real time, you never have to waste shopping time waiting for a bus, either. Plan your trip by using our route maps at gotriangle.org or by calling our Regional Information Center at 919-485-RIDE (7433).
How to get to destinations in Raleigh:
- Brier Creek Commons by GoDurham Route 15 and GoRaleigh 70X.
- Cameron Village by GoTriangle Route 100 and GoRaleigh Routes 12 and 16.
- Crabtree Valley Mall by GoRaleigh routes 4, 6, 16, 23L and 70X.
- North Hills by GoRaleigh Route 8 and 24L.
- Triangle Town Center by GoTriangle Route WRX and GoRaleigh Routes 1 and 25L.
To destinations in Durham:
- North Pointe Shopping Center by GoDurham Routes 1 and 1A.
- The Streets at Southpoint by GoTriangle Route 800 or GoDurham Route 5.
- Northgate Mall by GoDurham Routes 1A, 1B or 1.
- New Hope Commons by GoDurham Routes 10A and 10.
- Patterson Place by GoTriangle Route 400 or GoDurham Routes 10A and 10.
- South Square by GoDurham Routes 10A, 10B or 10.
To destinations in Cary:
To destinations in Chapel Hill:
Headed out of town for the holidays? Don’t forget you can take transit to the airport. Thanks to voters approving the half-cent transit-designated sales tax in 2016, GoTriangle Route 100 has even more frequent service to both terminals at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Map a route to RDU at gotriangle.org.