Let Transit Help You Shop This Holiday
As shoppers rush to finish their lists, GoTriangle is urging people to consider transit as an alternative to the stress of driving and hunting for a parking space.
GoTriangle routes provide weekday and weekend service to popular shopping destinations. Route 800 serves The Streets at Southpoint, while Route 400 serves Patterson Place in Durham and Eastgate Shopping Center and University Place in Chapel Hill.
Time spent behind the wheel in mall traffic can instead be stress-free, with more time to put the finishing touches on your shopping list. Plus, with the TransLoc Rider app, you’ll have your bus’s exact location in the palm of your hand. Plan your trip early using our route maps on www.gotriangle.org/maps-and-schedules or by calling our Regional Information Center at 919-485-RIDE (7433).
Our regional partners, Chapel Hill Transit, GoCary, GoDurham, and GoRaleigh, also offer service to shopping locations in other parts of the Triangle:
- Cary Towne Center (GoCary 1/2/6)
- Crossroads Plaza (GoCary 1/2)
- Eastgate Shopping Center (GoTriangle 400, Chapel Hill Transit D/F/FG)
- University Place (GoTriangle 400, Chapel Hill Transit F/G/FG)
- Northgate Mall (GoDurham 1A/1B/1)
- New Hope Commons (GoDurham 10A/10)
- The Streets at Southpoint (GoTriangle 800, GoDurham 5/14)
- Patterson Place (GoTriangle 400, GoDurham 10A/10)
- South Square (GoDurham 10A/10B/10)
- Garner Towne Center (GoRaleigh 7)
- Crabtree Valley Mall (GoRaleigh 4/6/16/23L/70X)
- Triangle Town Center Mall (GoRaleigh 1/25L)
- North Hills Mall (GoRaleigh 8/24L)
- Brier Creek (GoDurham 15 / GoRaleigh 70X)
- Cameron Village (GoRaleigh 12/16, GoTriangle Route 100)
GoTriangle offers safe, reliable, and easy-to-use travel choices including bus, bike, walking, carpool, and vanpool. Learn more at www.gotriangle.org. For more information, contact Brad Schulz at 919-485-7413 or Mike Charbonneau at 919-485-7413.